I can’t say these cute little gems were my idea, heck they’re all over Pinterest. But they’re easy and I like them, so here’s a post about cinnamon roll waffles.
This month, it’s 4/20 all month long. We are creating some stoner friendly (a.k.a. easy) recipes to highlight during the month of April. After all, we are all quarantined, hungry, and most likely high. Making some super simple waffle recipes is the perfect way to stay busy during these unprecedented times.
How cute are these little guys?
This one is fun too.
These cinnamon roll waffles are so easy to make. Simply buy some canned cinnamon rolls, unpack ’em, and plop them in your preheated waffle maker. Cook for about 2 – 3 minutes, and voila, you have tasty cinnamon rolls patiently waiting for frosting.
Here’s a recipe card block, because why not?
Cinnamon Roll WafflesDifficulty: Easy
Store bought cinnamon rolls in a can
Let’s Get Started
- Preheat and lightly grease your Waffleye Waffle Maker.
- Open your can of store bought cinnamon rolls.
- Arrange cinnamon rolls in waffle maker. They can be touching, not touching, it’s up to you.
- Cook for 2 – 3 minutes. Remove and top with icing.
- Enjoy those tasty little nuggets.
Thanks for reading,